Finding a good balance between your work aspirations and family priorities can be challenging, but it can be done. The following enhancements are designed to help you achieve better work-life harmony, as well as encourage shared parental responsibility:
- 2 days of Government-Paid Child Care Leave annually for parents with children aged 7–12 years
- 4 weeks of Government-Paid Adoption Leave
- Government-Paid Maternity Benefit
- Enhanced maternity protection for pregnant employees
- 1 week of Government-Paid Paternity Leave
- 1 week of Government-Paid Shared Parental Leave
Employers can also tap on the Work-Life Grant to implement work-life programmes, as well as flexible work arrangements for their employees.